- Print content off my site for non-commercial use (for when all technology fails and you must resort to print), but be sure to include the following copyright notice: “© Seeking Neverland. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.seekingneverland.com.”
- Re-post a summary of content with a link back to the original post. Spreading the word is what good friends do, but please do so with integrity and honesty. Sharing is caring. Stealing is hurtful.
- Link to my site or any of my public posts.
- Re-post images that are owned by Seeking Neverland, but only with credit. Everyone knows how hard getting the right photo is, and my photos are no exception to this rule.
I do not allow any of the following without our written permission (aka No-No List):
- Re-posting my content in its entirety. Don’t forget all those English writing lessons. Plagiarism! Don’t do it!
- Altering or selling any content on this site. Joining my team and working with me is one thing. Anything else is a big NO NO! If you wish to contribute to the growth of Seeking Neverland, please contact me.
- translation of our writings into another language.
- Re-post of images without attribution and link. Does the word “Starving Artist” mean anything to you? Ok, so I’m not starving or hardly an artist, but I still believe in giving credit where credit is deserved. Don’t you?
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “No-No” list, please contact me.
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
Seeking Neverland is a travel blog that welcomes kind, respectful, and fair people to comments on blog posts. With that said, please keep your comments clean and related to the content. If you’re commenting about who should be the next President on a blog post about puppies, I am going to kindly ask you to leave and assume you are a cat lover. I reserve the right to remove any comment, but prefer I only welcome fair and respectful comments. Feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not intentionally rude, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise plain mean. We don’t want to send anyone home crying.
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on our site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted. If you would like to subscribe to the Seeking Neverland blog visit www.seekingneverland.com.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on my site; you simply grant me a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
I expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve me from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the website of Seeking Neverland without revealing any personal information. However, Seeking Neverland does need certain personal information if you wish to subscribe to my newsletter, make enquiries or comments to our company, or subscribe to the blog, which I hope everyone has done by now if you’re taking the time to read this much. You’re almost done whoop whoop!
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information (i.e. email, first name, last name, etc.). Seeking Neverland will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested reading and services, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding new reading and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Seeking Neverland automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Seeking Neverland may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain readings and services. However, Seeking Neverland does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Seeking Neverland may disclose your personal information to third parties. I will share personal information only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with mine or who agree to abide by my policies with respect to personal information
- Seeking Neverland may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- I have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- I need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- I need to protect the personal safety of the users of my website or defend the rights or property of SeekingNeverland.com.
- Seeking Neverland may in the future implement Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, may show my ads on sites across the Internet.
- Seeking Neverland along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Seeking Neverland. If you have provided personal information to Seeking Neverland and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Seeking Neverland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seeking Neverland may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Seeking Neverland’s websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions